EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in collaboration with European Global University, Paris
Dr. G. D. Pol Foundation’s YMT College of Management having successfully running the MMS and MCA courses has taken a conscious decision to add real value to its various stakeholders. YMT College of Management has designed a very contemporary, holistic and market driven Executive Program in Business Management (EPBM) for working and non-working graduate professionals
YMT College of Management being awarded” Asia’s 100 best and fastest growing institutes” by WCRC,2015 (world consulting and research corporation) understands an urgent and pressing need for imparting fresh Leadership and Managerial skills to the individuals, who can :
- Assess the situation
- Take an appropriate, timely and informed action
- Are culturally and environmentally conscious in the market place and
- Be on top of the global growth story called- India Inc.
The EPBM is therefore designed keeping the practical aspects of a working professional in mind. To ensure that they have the right tools, techniques and thought process, needed to excel at different stages in their career, YMT College of Management advocates the learning during the weekend sessions to have a direct impact on their work thought-out the week (s).
This is at the core of this EPBM course. Our course is designed in a way that, while focusing on various management practices, it ensures maximum exposure to real time situations and implementable solutions, simultaneously, both at the junior management levels and senior leadership roles. The idea is to trigger professionals to really start looking beyond a salary cheque and help young entrepreneurs to ensure success. We, at YMT promise you only one thing – It’s not going to be another Executive MBA program which will give you just a certificate; it will ignite change.
- Graduates in any discipline from any recognized university/Deemed University/or Equivalent.
- Working professional/Non-working /Retired personnel/ Entrepreneurs
Assessment Pattern : Credits based assessment ( as per UGC Guidelines)
Course Duration: Two Modules (20 weeks each)
Module 1 – Foundation course (Subjects offered)
- Introduction To Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques For Managers
- IT For Management
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
Module 2 – Advance course ( Subjects offered)
- Marketing Strategies and Digital Marketing
- Corporate Governance & Government Policies
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Corporate Environment
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Free certification on Six sigma (Yellow belt)
- Free certification on Soft skills and grooming
- Free certification on Foreign Language (German/French – any one)
All certifications are inclusive of the course fee.
|Mr. Avinash Somvanshi||Mr. Sunil Bhatia|
|Mr. Sunil Bhatia||Mr. Shyam Phadnis|
|Mr. Manaish Jha||Mr. Anand Bhamare|
|Mr. Munir Sayyed||Mr. Santosh Shukla|
|Mr. Ragvendra Shet||Mr. Sandeep Padoshi|
|Mr. Manoj Das||Mr.Shuvayan Bhowmik.|
|Mr. Ronald Sequiera||Mr. Sanjeev Kadam|
|Mr. Vikram Parekh||Dr. Raman Saily|
|Dr. Shazia Khan|